Wednesday, June 13, 2012

5 Things I Love ~

Why is it that every time R & K are with either set of grandparents and I have a few days to do whatever I want everything breaks. Last summer while they were at the farm with my parents my computer crashed and there went those few days of digi scrapping. Yesterday I was cleaning out my closet and I came across an unfinished piece of red work embroidery I had stitched a few years back and decided I would get my machine out and make a little wall hanging out of it. It's been a while since I've done any free motion quilting, but it's kinda like riding a bike and it didn't take long to get the feel for it again. However, my machine had other ideas, like skipping stitches. After a desperate call to my sister-in-law and a few failed attempts at Googling the problem, nothing I did to remedy the problem worked. I finally resigned to the fact that I would have to take my machine in for an overhaul.

So far my computer is acting ok (someone knock on wood for me please,) and I've been able to complete the second lesson in the Jessica Sprague class I'm taking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...