Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Digi Page ~

For the last six years I have been dabbling in digital scrapbooking. I took an intro to digi class and was immediately hooked. K was almost mobile and the thought of two children in the middle of all my scrapbook supplies did not appeal to me. R had given me Photoshop Elements for Christmas not really knowing that he was "feeding the beast." It has definitely been a slow learning process for me. I'm one of those people that has to use it or I lose it...so alot of times when I sit down at the computer I'm having to re-learn what I should already know. Last year I bit the bullet and invested in full Photoshop. I love it, but I feel like I know a slight fraction of all the program has to offer. I listen to this awesome little podcast called The Digi Show and have learned so much. It was here that I learned about the classes from Jessica Sprague. I decided the best thing to do would be to start with the beginner Photoshop class. I figured that even if it was only a refresher of what I already knew, it would be worth it. I feel like I got my money's worth within the first five minutes of the video lesson. I am loving this class and have decided to post the layouts I'm doing right here on my little blog. I hope you enjoy them and if you decide you might want to try out the whole digi thing I highly recommend these classes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome ~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...